This is the Privacy Notice of Baker McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB, Bethmannstraße 50-54, 60311 Frankfurt/Main, Germany (“We”, “Us”), which sets out the basis on which we will collect and process your personal data.
Your personal data (i.e. email address, occupation, country) will be collected and processed:
- for the purposes indicated overleaf;
- based on your consent (Art. 6 (1) (a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation);
- until you withdraw your consent (which may be anytime, with effect for future processing) or object to a use of your personal data (please use the below contact details to withdraw your consent or object to a use of your personal data).
In order to send you personalized information on the Dispute Clause Finder, we only rely on the information provided by you on this consent form. Baker McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB may engage external service providers, who act as a data processor of Baker McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB, to provide certain services to Baker McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB such as website service providers or IT support service providers. When providing such services, the external service providers may have access to and/or may process your personal data. Those external service providers will be subject to contractual obligations to implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to safeguard the personal data and to process the personal data only as instructed. Our external service providers include STRATO AG (Pascalstraße 10, 10587 Berlin) and BRYTER GmbH (Berlin Office: Uhlandstraße 175, 10719 Berlin).
Any changes we may make to this Privacy Notice in the future will be notified to you by email. The new modified or amended version of the Privacy Notice will apply from the date it is sent to you.
We can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail at Baker McKenzie Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten und Steuerberatern mbB, Bethmannstraße 50-54, 60311 Frankfurt/Main, Germany. You can contact our Data Protection Officer by email at: DPOGermany@bakermckenzie.com
Pursuant to applicable data protection law you may have the following rights (which might be limited under the respective applicable national data protection law). To exercise your rights please contact us as stated above. In addition to the below rights, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority:
- Withdrawal of consent: If you have declared your consent for any personal data processing activities, you can withdraw this consent at any time with future effect. Such a withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing prior to the consent withdrawal.
- Right of access: You may have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the personal data. The access right includes – inter alia – information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access. You may have the right to obtain a copy of the personal data undergoing processing. For further copies requested by you, we may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs.
- Right to rectification: You may have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”): Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you and we may be obliged to erase such personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing: Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to obtain from us restriction of processing your personal data. In this case, the respective data will be marked and may only be processed by us for certain purposes.
- Right to data portability: Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit those data to another entity without hindrance from us.
- Right to object: Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your personal data by us and we can be required to no longer process your personal data.